skip to main | skip to sidebar

Superhero Complex

Working damn hard to convince myself that I'm saving the world

Monday, March 26, 2007

SNL - United Way

There's something about kids getting hit with footballs that makes me laugh hysterically.

One time I considered being a teacher. True story.

Posted by Superhero Complex at 8:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
sponsor
Free Traffic Counter
sponsor

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Wish Granted
      • Sneakers in Disguise
      • Bring the Ruckus
      • SNL - United Way
      • Rubbish. Pure Rubbish.
      • Peter Pan Syndrome
      • Gilbert Arenas, Blogger Extraordinaire.
      • The Boys are Back in Town
      • It's Always Nice to Have Idols
      • We're Half the World Baby
      • I Feel So Betrayed
      • Look Out World, I'm on My Way
      • Don't Call it a Comeback

About Me

Superhero Complex
View my complete profile